l'armée belge du 29 mai 40 a aujourd'hui
histoire de l'armée belge au lendemain de la capitulation de mai 40 jusqu'a aujourd'hui

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Judgmental qualities aren't real

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'armée belge du 29 mai 40 a aujourd'hui Index du Forum -> LA CANTINE -> présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
caporal
caporal

Masculin
Point(s): 17
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Nov - 10:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Judgmental qualities aren't real Répondre en citant

My positive emotions are very profound and beautiful to me. This is not a value judgment. They are literally like a holy and divine life that possesses the intrinsic quality of goodness, joy, and beauty. They are the light to my life and allow me to see good value in my life. If I have this light taken away from me due to depression, emotional trauma, or any other factor, then no value judgment or way of thinking alone can be allowed to see any good values. When a person says that he feels good, then this is to be taken literally. This version of good and bad is not a value. Rather, it is an intrinsic quality that our positive and negative emotions have enabled us to perceive a real quality of good and bad value in our lives. 

Intrinsic things are real while judgmental qualities are not. If you are judging a quality of water to be inside an empty glass, then that will not make a judgmental quality of water appear in that glass. In that same sense, the value of our positive emotions can not be reduced to positive values. It is only our positive emotions which are this real perceptual quality of good value we need in our lives. I will give you one last example. If he had a blind eye, then he would not really be anything. It is only possible to see the quality of visualization.

For more you can check

whiteboard animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Nov - 10:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'armée belge du 29 mai 40 a aujourd'hui Index du Forum -> LA CANTINE -> présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation